The best 9 weeks of your life!
Working at Zappos means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers, hackers and pioneers. We want people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and build something big. You should join us.
When you intern with Zappos you get more than just "real world work experience." You become part of our family. Our company philosophy (core values) is embodied in every aspect of the program that sums to an incredible journey that will enable you to enter the workforce with ninja-like skills and a sunny disposition because when you work with us, you gain 1500 friends who form a support system that's the cat's pajamas. Just don't let us spoil you too much for other companies: we offer a lot of on-campus and off-campus perks because we know that work is work, but work doesn't have to be a drag!
Are you ready?
- Are you currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university?
- Are you in pursuit of a bachelor's or master's degree with a projected graduation date between May 2014 to June 2015?
- Can you move to Vegas for 9 weeks from Monday, June 16, 2014 to Friday, Aug. 15, 2014?
Choose your adventure.
Pick Your Position
- Merchandising - We help buy the stuff, trend and forecast what gets sold on our website. (We shop and crunch the numbers for products!)
- Technology - We build, maintain, and manage the website. (Some say we are trendy nerds!)
- Business - We keep the company operating from the corporate side. (We run the numbers, market, and hire!)
Do you accept this challenge?
What to Expect
- Application Timeline: Sept. 7-Sept. 21 (Don't be late!)
- Technical Challenge (Let's see what you got!)
- Virtual Interview (We want to get to know you!)
- Onsite Interview (We fly you to Vegas, baby!!)